12.06.2013

Our Little, Rustic Christmas Porch

I'll assume you recognize this same monogram you've seen over and over again...
well, I thought I might try to stretch it into just one more post. 


It's still on the same old grapevine wreath you see here...
and, I don't know, for the life of me, why I never put this together before...but thank goodness it dawned on me to add my own tree trimmings to it...and save a few bucks making my own fresh wreath this year. It literally took 5 minutes. (Why, on earth, hadn't anyone said anything to me about this before?? Because, I'm sure you've all been doing it for years, haven't you?)


Turns out it was just what I needed to go with the other additions...




But, don't let this rustic look fool you, because the inside is far from it...

Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. looks perfect! i love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cassie! I still can't believe it took me so long to figure that out!

      Delete
  2. really simple and sweet! Wish I had a few of those awesome old lanterns to copy you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you, they're a little hard to come by these days...the first ones I found for dirt cheap...but the last one I bought cost 8 bucks! :0

      Delete
  3. love your porch! The wreath is great and the lanterns are fabulous!
    Adina @ Simply Country Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a genius! Luv the wreath and how you used your own trimmings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh...I'm not so sure about that...like I said, I'm sure people have been doing this for YEARS!

      Delete
  5. Sweet and simple. And that could stay up past Christmas, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about that! That just made my day!

      Delete
  6. Thank so much! Hope yall are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rustic look and those lanterns are AWESOME!

    Runt
    runtspickins@yahoo.com
    www.runtspickins.wordpress.com
    ( If responding to my comment, please email or comment a blog post of mine. Unfortunately I do not get email notifications when there is a response to my comment. I just found this out and I'm totally bummed thinking about how many responses I've missed! =[ )

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)