3.26.2014

4 Lucky Live-ins

Well, we're all settled in...
at Annie's, that is.

The house search continues to no avail.
Despite the fact that the housing market is looking up, there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot on the market in our area. We're hopeful as the weather gets better and spring really takes effect, that we'll see more...
I don't know. But, it's certainly frusterating. I can only pin so much.
And, it's hard to build up too many ideas when you really have no idea what you're working with.
*sigh*

Meanwhile, poor Annie & Pop have 4 new live-ins...whom, I know are crampin' their style.
But, I gotta tell ya, these 4 new live-ins sure are lucky.
You remember Annie, right?


She's only the one (of 2) people who introduced me to thrifting. She and Fleming opened a whole new world to me...and well, since we have no home...why not blog about Annie's in the meantime?
*smile*

This is going to be pretty fabulous...


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. UGH! I can't imagine how frustrated you are with no luck finding a home. When we sold 2 years ago there were some hiccups that had us 6 weeks out from moving into our new home. It was nearly the death of me. HAHHAHAH Seriously though…Im such a natural "nester" that I was going crazy not having a new home during that time. Hang in there! I wish you all the best with your search! You will find the right one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We appreicate your kind words!! We are HOPEFUL something will pop up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you haven't found a new house yet. Bless Annie (is she a friend or relative?...not that relatives can't be your friends, too - lol) for letting you live with her in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie's my sweet mother-in-law. She has been such a blessing!

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)