5.09.2014

the big G

It might be a known fact that I enjoy typography...some might even agree that I enjoy it a little too much
hahaha.

I won't deny.
I DO love it.
Maybe it'll pass one day, 
but for now- there'd be no way I could pass this find up.



This would be one of the many items I found at the flea market a few weeks back.
It's also my biggest letter yet...



I haggled it down to $55...
(and I'll be the first to admit, that's a little on the high side for me)
BUT, I'm pretty certain I won't regret a single penny.


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. My daughter's name is Grace it would be great in her teenage bedroom I'm redoing since she is 16. Great finf

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Great! How tall is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Good splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh yes. I actually began my graphic design career as a typographer. So you know I love the letters. I have large, orange letters in my family room that spell YES! My favorite word. Love this and I'd love to find one for me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)